Improve Shelter Visibility and Security
Solar lighting systems are an efficient means to provide lighting without the need for standard utility. The system provides cost savings by eliminating the need to trench standard electric wires for installation and providing no electric bill for the life of the system.
In addition to cost savings, solar lights provide security, sustainability, and an overall green image.
This system works best for applications for overhead lighting requirements and can evenly illuminate an area 10-15′, depending on mounting height.
- The high powered LED solar lighting system comes complete with solar power assembly, fixture, bracket, and all mounting hardware.
- The assembly ranges from 30 to 550 Watts with the size of the battery assembly allowing for a minimum five days autonomy.
- The light fixture is a ceiling mount style and comes complete with LEDs and driver used to operate from the solar charged batteries. It ranges from 10 to 25 Watts and comes with an impact resistant acrylic diffuser for a soft glow, as well as various color temperatures.
- Battery assemblies provide the needed power to run the light fixture all night, through any season.
- Battery assembly allows a minimum of 5 days backup power for times of inclement weather.
- The battery assembly box is typically mounted under the shelter and is attached to a column to provide shading to the battery. Alternate options are available.
- Operation is provided by the system load controller with multiple options to choose from for different types of applications such as dusk to dawn, dusk activated timer, split timing, and motion activation.