When it comes to manufacturing steel shelters, trust a company that actually “manufactures” the products you buy. With over 40 years of experience, we know what it takes to make a durable, high-quality product. Poligon has the knowledge and expertise to serve you, with state of the art features and benefits like:
- Steel fabrication with automated lasers for precise fabrication.
- Certified welders that weld to proper specification.
- Steel shot blast.
- Poli-5000, the most durable frame finish available. A multi-step process using epoxy primer and Super Durable TGIC top coat all applied at our facility. Click here for technical specs and more information.
- Now offering a powder coat finish on all exposed fasteners for corrosion protection that matches your shelter’s frame finish.
- Laser cut ornamentation to personalize your shelter. Click here for examples.
- Full time Quality Control personnel on site continually monitoring the process.